- Bitcoin recently set a new all-time high just shy of $20,000 on some top exchanges.
- Bitcoin has undergone an extreme rally over the past few days
- Bitcoin has undergone a strong drop since the highs of $19,500 seen last week
- Bitcoin has undergone a strong drop since peaking at $19,500 just days ago
- Bitcoin has dropped dramatically from its $19,500 highs
- Yesterday, the chief executive of top Bitcoin exchange Coinbase, Brian Armstrong, revealed that the U.S.
- Bitcoin has sustained a strong correction since its $19,600 highs seen earlier today.
- Bitcoin has undergone its latest leg higher just recently, pushing to $19,450 on top exchanges.
- Bitcoin has exploded nearly 100% higher in the past six weeks, rallying from the $11,000 range to $19,200 as of this article’s writing