- Eyes are starting to fall on both Bitcoin and gold as money printing continues.
- Chainlink (LINK) has been embroiled in a parabolic rally in recent weeks.
- One of the best performing cryptocurrencies of the past few weeks is Tezos (XTZ).
- Bitcoin plunged as low as $11,100 earlier this week.
- Bitcoin is pressing higher after consolidating in the mid-$11,000s for a number of days.
- Hands down, Chainlink (LINK) has been one of the best-performing crypto assets of the past few weeks and months.
- XRP is preparing to plunge lower as the cryptocurrency forms a bearish price pattern.
- Bitcoin has bounced strongly after plunging as low as $11,100 on Tuesday.
- Bitcoin has stalled after failing to hold above $12,000 for the second time in two weeks.