Blockchain Summit London 2019
Taking place on the 25th and 26th June 2019 at The Business Design Centre, Blockchain Summit London is the third event of 2019 in the Blockchain Summit Series, following on from successful events in Hong Kong and Frankfurt.
- Date: 25th & 26th June 2019
- Venue: Business Design Centre, London
- Twitter: @BlockchainHQ
- Hashtag: #BlockchainSummit
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/blockchain-summit
- URL: http://blockchainsummitlondon.com/
- Registration: https://blockchainsummitlondon.com/tickets.html
Blockchain Summit London is about “total” Blockchain. An audience all together with one common interest, no other side topics and no co-located events to boost numbers and dilute your audience.
The event will see visitors hearing from 200 visionary speakers and gaining an exclusive insight into innovative blockchain developments within enterprise, as well as interacting with industry-leading experts and hearing practical “how-to” case-studies from global companies already leveraging blockchain technology.
Some of the top speakers already attending Blockchain Summit London include:
- Margot James, Minister of State for the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
- Marco Bosma, SVP Fintech and Innovation, Rabobank
- May Winfield, Senior Legal Counsel, Engie
- Amit Varma, CTO, Citibank
- Magdalena Ramada Sarasola, Director- Senior Economist, Willis Towers Watson
- Lars Henneberg, VP, Head of Risk Management, Maersk
- Hélène Stanway, Head of Digital Innovation, AXA XL
- Julie Pierce, Director of Openness Digital and Date, Food Standards Agency
- Adam Lalani, Group Head of IT, Tristar Group
- Anthony Stevens, Global Head of Product Innovation, Northern Trust
We pride ourselves on providing our delegates with exceptional content, both in the theatres and throughout the expo. The event agenda will address key areas of change and provide an essential platform to discuss the opportunities of blockchain technology with thought-leaders and industry experts.
Discuss and debate the impact of blockchain on sectors including Finance, Insurance, Retail, Supply Chain and Telecoms through interactive case studies and panel discussions.
Focusing on the industries most impacted by blockchain technology, join over 5000 progressive professionals, 200 industry-leading speakers, global companies and innovative tech start-ups and gain the knowledge, skills and connections to unlock the potential of Blockchain Technology.