- Bitcoin has bounced strongly after plunging as low as $11,100 on Tuesday.
- Bitcoin has stalled after failing to hold above $12,000 for the second time in two weeks.
- After Bitcoin and Ethereum attempted to surge past $12,000 and $400, respectively, the momentum has tapered off.
- Raoul Pal, the CEO of Real Vision and a Wall Street veteran, thinks Bitcoin will be the top-performing asset of the next two years.
- Tron (TRX) has been a sleeper cryptocurrency over the past few weeks.
- Bitcoin has begun to break out after flatlining around $11,500-11,700 for a number of days.
- Just hours after the daily candle close, Bitcoin has begun to erupt higher.
- Ethereum, following Bitcoin’s lead, is effectively flatlining into the week’s close around $390.